B B

Amazing Masterpiece

We've seen timeless classics like Plan 9 from Outer Space and Catwoman, and now we've seen "B," a new masterpiece from the one, and only StrawberryClock. Its riveting graphics and plotline leads the viewer into a magnificent tale of love, beauty, betrayal, and most importantly, a lesson we can all live from. The main hero, B, *sniff* is so brave. *blows nose* He is red when the rest of the world is white! I applaud you, brave B. I applaud you for your courage to stand out from the rest of the world. Why isn't society like this today? It really touches my heart. This one, and only, Newgrounds animation should be viewed by everyone. It, truly is, a masterpiece. *blows nose for a long time*

Hyakugojyuuichi!! Hyakugojyuuichi!!

Random!

Hehe very random, and I love the song. Great work. I just wish that it had a little less of the plane though... great nevertheless.

By the way, I translated this song here: http://ttstrangler.newgrounds.com/new s/post/128047

Mario kicks @$$ Mario kicks @$$

Ehhhh, kinda rough.

This was kinda rough around the edges. Try making it have a plot, and it'll be okay. Originality would be nice, too. 1/10

I hate MAC ads I hate MAC ads

Loved it!

Your parody was just phenomenal... it pointed out the weaknesses of Mac commercials and took it in a comedic style, and that's where you want to go with a parody. Overall, great job, and keep up the good work! 10/10

Bobert-Rob responds:

Yay, people ENJOY my parodical styles. Sometimes I get so wrapped up in parodizing something that I forget to put normal humor in there, heh.. but it's good to hear you enjoyed that. It may be a simple minded parody (read: doesn't use super specific examples), but I like that fact. Makes it easier to relate to, I'd say. Thanks for the review!

we are the ONE we are the ONE

Not bad, not bad.

Your animation was spectacular, even for a commercial. The only thing I didn't like that much was the person singing, but other than that, it was great. 9/10

4 Swords Misadventures 5 4 Swords Misadventures 5

It was alright...

Kinda slow moving. The only part I liked was the Emo Red part, but the rest kinda made me fall asleep. Perhaps make it a bit more interesting next time... may I recommend breaking the fourth wall or cultural references? These will make your animations more interesting.

N.G. Showdown N.G. Showdown

Just - wow.

There are no words to describe how awesome this animation is. 10/10!

The Press & Punch Collab The Press & Punch Collab

Awesome.

All my base are belong to you... that was just awesome. Phenomenal animation, and great idea letting the viewer decide what happens! 10/10.

DAAF Pt.2 DAAF Pt.2

Finish it first.

I would like to see the finished animation, not just 2/3. Sorry, but I'm going to have to give a 0/10.

Cobellanez responds:

Thanks for the feedback...

Mello and Near: Faint Mello and Near: Faint

Off-sync

The video was okay, but the music was off-sync to the animation.